Registered Dental Hygienist – Star City Dental in Lincoln
Get ready to brush up on the best job in town! Join our team of dental hygienists at Star City Dental in Lincoln, NE and bring healthy smiles to our community. We serve all demographics of the population. We operate a busy office focusing on patient care being the #1 priority! The ideal candidate will have a calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere.
Dental Hygienist Skills:
- Current state license required
- Associates Degree in Dental Hygiene required
- Basic understanding and knowledge of HIPAA privacy rules
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Current CPR certification required
- Drive to succeed
- Ability to provide exceptional patient care
- Be personable and empathetic
- Ability to work well with others
- Work in a team oriented office
- Display a high level of professionalism
The dental team these individuals will be a part of, strive for continued excellence with the patient being the main priority.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a dental clinic, operating Dentrix software or knowledge of dental software, and have a current RDH license in Nebraska.
We offer a very competitive benefit package: employer match 401K, health insurance, free dental care, vision insurance, life insurance, PTO, monthly bonus incentive, paid holidays, uniform reimbursement, in-house continuing education (CE), and a competitive salary!
- Very Competitive Wage
- Profit Sharing
- Competitive Sign On Bonus: Assist toward student loan repayment, etc.
- Internal CE Opportunities Bi Weekly