Welcoming new patients into a world of convenience and dental excellence.
Your New Dental Home
Home is where the smile shines over all worries. At Star City Dental …This link goes to the Star City Dental home page… , your deepest concerns are our highest priority. Whether it’s dental anxiety or financial concerns – we’ve got you covered.
Booking a dental visit has never been easier. Our online scheduling feature ensures expert dentistry without delay, respecting the value of your precious time.
Looking to save a little time during your appointment? We offer fillable forms just a click away! You can either download and email the completed forms or print, and bring with you to your appointment.
Get your forms now:
We know your time is precious therefore we offer a convenient online payment portal to help you pay effortlessly. Our hassle-free option is safe, secure, and always available.
Financing & Insurance Solutions
Bringing premium dental care at an affordable price is our goal. We have a number of payment methods available for you:
Star City Dental gladly accepts all insurance plans, ensuring convenient access to quality dental care for everyone.
Prior to your appointment, our teams will provide a complimentary insurance benefits check, ensuring you’re informed about your coverage.
Whether you’re a business owner, retiree, or a patient without no insurance, you can benefit from the Star City Dental Savings Program. We’re excited to make dentistry more affordable and provide an easy alternative to dental insurance.
See the details of our plan and start saving today.
We get it – the struggle of dental anxiety is real. But the answer to this is never avoiding it, but addressing it together. We do just that at Star City Dental! With our caring staff …This link goes to our team page… , modern technology, and expert care, expect nothing less than an experience to remember.
We customize your visit to your individual needs, making it tailored to you. However, here is what you can always expect from us:
Also, as one of our valued patients, you’ll enjoy education and top dental health tips from our caring team. What’s more, you can benefit from a host of helpful resources from the American Dental Association. …This link opens a new tab to the official site of the American Dental Association…
- How do I know the office is safe and fully disinfected?
Even before the COVID-19 outbreak, our office followed strict infection control guidelines that would have prevented the transmission of the novel coronavirus (or any other virus) to our patients or staff. In an abundance of caution, we have increased the frequency and thoroughness of our sanitizing procedures, and we are following all safety procedures recommended by the Center for Disease Control …This link opens a new tab to the official site of the Center for Disease Control… , American Dental Association, …This link opens a new tab to the official site of the American Dental Association… and OSHA. …This link opens a new tab to the official site of the OSHA…
- Is it safe to sit in the waiting room? We have always cleaned our waiting area every night. Now, we’re also cleaning it throughout the day and paying special attention to wiping down chairs, door handles, and other things patients frequently touch. We, also, have eliminated difficult to clean objects like toys, magazines, and the coffee bar. We have also made changes in the waiting area and our scheduling to allow for increased social distancing.
- Have any staff members tested positive for the virus? None of our staff members in the office are presently ill. If a staff member is showing symptoms, we require that individual to stay home under normal circumstances. Now, we’re being especially careful and recommending that anyone with fever, cough, shortness of breath, or body aches contacts their health care provider as soon as possible and self-quarantines.
- Should I cancel my appointment if I or someone in my household is sick? If you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive and you are not showing any symptoms, you may still attend your dental appointment. If you or anyone in your household are under quarantine, we would prefer to postpone your appointment for at least 3 weeks.
- Should I come to my dental appointment alone? We are continuing to practice social distancing at our office until it is completely safe to do otherwise. We ask that you do not bring other family members to your appointment unless they are also receiving treatment or if you need them to provide you with transportation or assistance.
- What if I am unable to pay for my dental care? We understand that the pandemic has put many of our patients into challenging financial situations. If you find it difficult to pay for your necessary dental care, we would be happy to discuss options to ease your burden. At our office, we make sure dental care remains affordable by offering an in-house savings program and CareCredit financing. Please speak with a team member if you are interested in learning more.
- What else can I expect during my visit?
Our staff will be wearing the recommended personal protective equipment (PPE) in order to reduce the risk of spreading illness to our patients and team. Although this can be scary for kids, our staff is taking measures to make every patient feel comfortable under these circumstances. Please call us prior to your appointment to discuss any questions or concerns.
As always, our patients are our top priority, and we are doing everything we can to provide safe dental care in Lincoln, NE …This link opens a new tab to google maps… . We are here for you!
We are located on 86th street just off Mandarin and Pioneers Blvd near the Firethorn Golf Club in the Southeastern part of Lincoln. Our team would LOVE to meet your family and have them join our team towards better oral health!